Property Investment Seminar in Mordialloc, VIC – 27 November 2019
- November 9, 2019
Mordialloc, VIC 3195, Mordialloc
PROPERTY INVESTMENT SEMINAR IN MORDIALLOC, VIC
– Your Exclusive Invitation To the 7 Steps to Wealth Real Estate Event –
In partnership with Custodian, John Fitzgerald, author of 7 Steps to Wealth, will introduce you to our proven strategy to reach your full financial potential.
In just under one hour, you will learn how to:
– Become MORTGAGE FREE DECADES SOONER
– Reduce YOUR TAX TO < 20%
– Get 100% RETURN EVERY YEAR
– Turn $50,000 INTO $2.42 MILLION
For more than 20 years, the 7 Steps to Wealth property plan has given thousands of Australians an income for life for themselves and their family.
An absolute must if you are looking for a solution to a comfortable financial future.
What is the qualifying criteria to attend?
Simple, only 3 criteria:
- You will need to be a home Owner AND
- Have minimum $150,000 in equity (if unsure, we can help you calculate that amount) AND
- Have at least 10 years to retirement.
“I went to John’s seminar 18 years ago. He is the best when it comes to a simple message; he delivers great
stories told in a fun and easy environment. It’s a great night!”
Craig Chu – CIO – Client since 2002
* Complimentary parking on-site. Hot and cold refreshments and light supper will be served
Are bookings essential?
>> Absolutely – tickets are free but necessary to get access to the event on the night.
What can I bring into the event?
>> Bring your partner in order to be able to make a decision together.
What do you sell at the event?
>> There is nothing to sell. Our one-hour event is purely educational, what you do with the knowledge is all up to you.
Is the event catered for?
>> Yes, Hot and cold light refreshments are available on arrival as well as supper after the presentation, which is why we need you to register.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
>> Call us at 1800 778 377 or email email@example.com
>> Or leave us a message on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/sevenstepstowealth