Oxbridge USA Exchange & Sponsorship Overview

  • August 14, 2021
How Can We Help?
< Back
You are here:


Oxbridge USA is a registered corporation and fully licensed brokerage (agency) and finance broker in the United States of America. As such, Oxbridge is able to offer Australian Citizens under the E3 program to experience exchange in the USA. Agents/Brokers will need at least a sales representative license or the relevant NLMS qualification in the relevant state of practice. Once the course is completed agents/brokers will need to apply to a US state for Oxbridge to sponsor your visa and work placement. Here are the links to sign up for courses.


  1. Sign up to one of the courses above to the relevant US State. Once completed send Oxbridge the relevant certificates
  2. Oxbridge will sponsor your entry for the E3 visa to the USA. This requires you to provide documents that complies with the Visa. See https://www.uscis.gov/working-in-the-united-states/temporary-workers/e-3-specialty-occupation-workers-from-australia
  3. You will need to have a full license in the relevant Australian jurisdiction
  4. You will also need to go through an interview and “Adjusting to Life in the USA seminar” with Oxbridge and have enough money to sustain yourself in the USA, at least for the first 3 months

Table of Contents
close chatgpt icon

Enter your request.