Funding, Buying and Selling through Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITS)
- March 1, 2022
Dear Oxbridge Partners and Affiliates,
We are very very pleased to have the honour of inviting Tim Writing and Dean Sherwell our Oxbridge partner to our Wednesday Oxbridge seminar. Tim is a very experienced developer, a pilot of his own plane and a seasoned finance and investment professional. He has built https://propertycollect.com.au/ – the Property Collect Growth Trust and is raising capital for his latest development the Ramada Hervey Bay Sky Hotel. Tim will be going through the basics of an ASIC regulated Real Estate Investment Trust (REITs) and how this benefits investors, buyers, the developer and of course exclusive sales access for Oxbridge agent.
Tim is also finishing off the sales and development for www.sunlifeaustralia.com.au Sunlife Australia is a boutique residential property developer dedicated to the creation and delivery of high quality, well located, boutique residential communities for people aged over 50. SunLife communities are just like any normal residential community, whereby the estate or complex has quality shared common facilities and an activate body corporate & all properties are designed to achieve a minimum Silver Level under the Liveable Housing Australia Guidelines. The only difference: our communities are only for Over 50’s and all properties developed within these communities are freehold title. SunLife actively seek to provide residential communities for the over 50’s in major cities, regional centres and county. Tim is looking for agents that can assist in this sale.
Time and Date: Wednesday 2nd March, 2022 Time 7.30pm AEST (6.30pm QLD, 7pm SA, 4.30pm WA)
Join Zoom Webinar Link:
Meeting ID: 950 4128 2851
ABOUT TIM WRIGHT
Timothy Wright is a specialist in financial strategy, financial analysis and packaging of debt and equity transactions as well as a very experienced property developer.
He has acted on behalf of individuals, corporations and governments both nationally and internationally, is the Chairman of the ABFX, Managing Director of Union Equities Pty Limited and Chairman of OzzyConnect Limited.
Mr Wright’s experience in property and financial affairs is international and diverse.
- Chairman of Dockside Venture Limited developing Dockside Mildura at Mildura
- Chairman of Laurel Park Vista Limited completing 11 villas in Toowoomba, Qld
- Chairman of Sanctuary Vista Limited completing a 190 lot subdivision at Ipswich, Qld
- Managing Director of BayLife Developments Limited developing 92 apartments in Brisbane.
- Managing Director of Pinnacles Vista Limited completing 27 apartments at Caloundra, Qld
- The developer of Ramada Hervey Bay
- Consultant to Boeing Australia on an acquisition
- Economic consultant for 2 years to the United States government
- Australian economic consultant to the Israeli Company Netafim for 2 years
- Economic consultant to Metacorp Berhad from Malaysia
- Property consultant for 4 years to a Consolidated Press Holdings Limited company
- Listing of Acquascan on the ASX
- Other projects include a major residential subdivision in Far North Queensland and a subdivision at Toowoomba.
Mr Wright is a Queenslander by origin, educated in Brisbane and the University of New England, and has travelled the world extensively on real estate and business affairs
The Oxbridge Team