Using Property For Investment
- July 15, 2019
Now is the perfect time to learn about why the market conditions favour property investors above all others – it is very much a buyer’s market.
Who is Finvest?
Finvest is a property educator that assists thousands of clients Australia-wide to use property for investment. Finvest runs monthly events, over 30 events in the last 3 years. This is a series that has featured in many prominent locations and due to recent market activity, we know it’s time for this discussion to start in Hobart.
Who is it for?
We have found many people look at investing after 10 years or more of having their property, when really learning about using property for investment should start as soon as possible.
This session will be suitable for beginners to experienced property investors.
– Where do I start? Rent vs. buy
– Funding differences: owner occupier vs. investing
– From 1 to many: how to build a property portfolio
– Property hotspots
– How to buy and fund property in superannuation
What will I learn?
Finvest believe our clients are the heroes, many achieving 3 properties in 3 years. We are privileged to have built a reputation over 17 years with Melbourne’s specialists in all areas through residential property. Finvest know people are proof of the incredible unlimited fee free support we offer our clients.
Meet, greet and celebrate with clients who have already started their investment journeys, and access Finvest’s team of industry-leading professional service providers in accounting, banking, financial planning and property services.
Does this sound like you? If you are…
• Looking for the best way to start your property journey
• Interested in investing in the property market
• Looking to use self-managed super funds to invest in property
• Seeking to create wealth from property investment
• Exploring ways to expand your property portfolio
– Our Behind The Scenes events are definitely the right place for you!
• Damon Burley – Senior Investment Strategist at Finvest
• Lisa Harris – Founder and creator of Finvest Property Investment
Please note whilst we accept people registering for their friends, we will need to confirm each attendee’s name, contact details and dietary requirements, for catering purposes.