Developing a scalable & forward looking finance function
- February 21, 2021
Join us for a one hour interactive webinar with Zanda on the 24th of February at 12.00PM GMT. Zanda’s Co-Founder, Andrew Waters will be interviewing Jason Kirkbride, CFO / Acme Advisory Founder, to discuss the key things to consider when establishing a best in class finance function.
The aim in building a best in class finance team is to provide not only accurate and efficient reporting, but also forward looking analytics to help steer strategic growth. The right finance leader / function is critical when it comes to M&A, fundraising and any exit whether that be an IPO, Trade or Private Equity deal.
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The specifics of building an impactful finance function
- How to be ready for due diligence
- The different appropriate finance technologies
- How to properly structure finance teams
- How to choose the right external advisors
We finish this webinar with a Q&A in which you can ask all your questions.
Register for this webinar using the form below: