[Projects] Sunlife Oxbridge Alliance – Over 55s Project Opportunities and Update
- May 24, 2022
Dear Oxbridge Partners and Affiliates:
Oxbridge has entered a strategic alliance with Sunlife Australia (https://sunlifeaustralia.com.au), led by one of Australia’s largest and well-renowned developers, Tim Wright (see https://sunlifeaustralia.com.au/#who-we-are). Tim is a seasoned developer, a pilot with his own plane and a very experienced financier. Sunlife Oxbridge would like to invite our members to a project update on project marketing and development opportunities, especially in the booming over 55s sector (see https://www.afr.com/property/commercial/stockland-plans-to-dominate-over-55s-affordable-market-20210423-p57ltr). This session is A MUST for those interested in property development, projects financing and project marketing.
Current projects include Harvey Bay (https://sunlifeaustralia.com.au/sunlife-hervey-bay/), Armidale (https://sunlifeaustralia.com.au/armidale/) and Warwick (https://sunlifeaustralia.com.au/sunlife-warwick/). Upcoming developments include capital cities and regional towns in Australia and may even include exotic destinations such as Thailand and Fiji.
Time and Date: Wednesday 19th April, 2023 11:30am AEST (9.30am WA, 11:00am SA/NT)
Location: Oxbridge Gold Coast Office Level 13/50 Cavil Avenue, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217 (Free Parking B1)
Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/6806901300 (Session Recorded)
- Tim Wright – Background and introduction
- Project Marketing for the Over 55s Market
- Product Marketing to developers – plus general market exposure
- Locating prospective sites for a SunLife Oxbridge – Options contracts and other strategies
- Development of Over 55s sites
- Integrated involvement in and finance and construction
- Questions and Answers
ABOUT TIM WRIGHT
Timothy Wright is a specialist in financial strategy, financial analysis and packaging of debt and equity transactions as well as a very experienced property developer.
He has acted on behalf of individuals, corporations and governments both nationally and internationally, is the Chairman of the ABFX, Managing Director of Union Equities Pty Limited, CEO of Sunlife and Chairman of OzzyConnect Limited.
Mr Wright’s experience in property and financial affairs is international and diverse.
- Chairman of Dockside Venture Limited developing Dockside Mildura at Mildura
- Chairman of Laurel Park Vista Limited completing 11 villas in Toowoomba, Qld
- Chairman of Sanctuary Vista Limited completing a 190 lot subdivision at Ipswich, Qld
- Managing Director of BayLife Developments Limited developing 92 apartments in Brisbane.
- Managing Director of Pinnacles Vista Limited completing 27 apartments at Caloundra, Qld
- The developer of Ramada Hervey Bay
- Consultant to Boeing Australia on an acquisition
- Economic consultant for 2 years to the United States government
- Australian economic consultant to the Israeli Company Netafim for 2 years
- Economic consultant to Metacorp Berhad from Malaysia
- Property consultant for 4 years to a Consolidated Press Holdings Limited company
- Listing of Acquascan on the ASX
Other projects include a major residential subdivision in Far North Queensland and a subdivision at Toowoomba.
Mr Wright is a Queenslander by origin, educated in Brisbane and the University of New England, and has travelled the world extensively on real estate and business affairs.